Looking for easy and romantic date night dinner recipes? Looking for ideas to create your private and special moments at home? Check the below post.
It’s actually not very hard to have a delicious and romantic date night dinner at home. All you need is to pick up what you like from our date night dinner recipe recommendations.
We also have romantic DIY date night decoration ideas that you can easily recreate at home.
So try to create a romantic date night dinner by yourself and enjoy it with the one you love so much!
10 TIPS ON PREPARING A DATE NIGHT DINNER AT HOME
1.Send him an invitation before dinner.
Although you are having your date night at home, it would be a good idea to send him an invitation to make it romantic.
2. Decorate the table and room.
Set the table beautifully. You can use flowers, candles, and your favorite table cloth. Find more DIY decoration ideas here.
3. Don’t forget the music.
Playing soft music in the background.
4. Change the lights.
You can set up different lights for your special date nights.
You can even use your DIY photo lights with the photo of you two to make it more romantic. Check this post.
5. Dress up according to the theme.
6. You can invite your significant other to prepare the dinner with you.
Cooking together can also be a part of your date night.
7. Choose your best dinnerware.
8. Prepare some questions in advance.
If you are nervous or not very good at talking, prepare some topics you are comfortable with in advance would be a great help. Find more dating questions here.
9. Plan well what to do after dinner. You can prepare some romantic movies in advance.
10. Smile all the time. To him, your look and behaviors are so much more important than the dishes.
BEST DATE NIGHT DINNER RECIPES
1.Comfort French Chicken Stew with White Wine | Honeysuckle
A perfect meal for a cold day and get a super cozy moment at your home. Follow the video below:
2. Homemade Creamy Shrimp Alfredo | ThatGirlCanCook!
I love this soooo much! Who doesn’t love a good Alfredo? This is a super quick and easy and cheap recipe for you to get a romantic dinner for you two at home! Follow the video below:
3. Mushroom Fettuccine |Pinch of Yum
A light yet romantic recipe in a season when you can get fresh mushrooms. Imagine you have this in the forest.
4.Easy Classic Beef Stroganoff | Natashas Kitchen
An easy and excellent 30-minute dinner.
5.Crispy Fajita Fish Tacos | Twisted
6.Creamy Parmesan Mushroom Chicken | Rose Oatley
My boyfriend and I usually cook this. It’s so scrummy delicious! Follow the video below:
7. One Pot Chicken Rice | Banglar Rannaghor
8. 4-Course Italian Dinner | Tasty
If you have time, this should be one of your best choices! You don’t need to go out for it. Cook it at home for you two.
9. Glazed Pork Chops | Diana DeLaFuente
Always a good choice for holidays or date nights! The combination of the sugar with the hot pepper is unbelievably good!
10. An Easy Steak Dinner | Cooking with Mia
Can you believe that you actually only need 20 minutes to complete it? It’s a fast, easy and delicious dish. Check the below video:
11.Salt-and-Pepper Chicken with Spring Quinoa Pilaf | Recipe Zone
A beautiful and very healthy choice for you two!
12.Easy Pan Seared Salmon | Natashas Kitchen
Salmon is always a popular choice for a date night dinner. You only need about 10 minutes for this. Very tasty and juicy! I promise you, it is sooooo easy to cook it!
13.Pan-Seared Cod in White Wine Tomato Sauce | Chef Sheilla
A light and refreshing fish dish. Low in calories.
14.Asparagus Stuffed Chicken | Tasty
Chicken and asparagus are my favorite delicious food. Easy to cook and beautiful.
15. Engagement Chicken | Rachael Ray Show
16. Meatloaf | Jenny Can Cook
It’s always one of my boyfriend’s favorite. Good choice for a cozy date especially when you two are far from your hometown.
17. Cheese Souffle | Home Cooking Adventure
Who doesn’t love it?
18. French Onion Soup | Joshua Weissman
19. Mediterranean Feta Pizza | MOMables – Laura Fuentes
Perfect for a casual date night. You can cook it together.
20. Creamy Shrimp Alfredo Pasta | Natashas Kitchen
Very easy to make but super delicious! Also an excellent choice if you are on a budget.
21. Mushroom Pasta | Get Curried
22. Eggs in Tomato Sauce | Home Cooking Adventure
Perfect for a weekend date night!
23. Gnocchi with Tomato Sauce | The Cooking Foodie
You will never go wrong with this! This potato gnocchi is light, soft, and airy. In this recipe they serve them with tomato sauce, and you can also try with any other sauce.
24. Stuffed Pork Chops | Food Wishes
In this recipe, the pork shops are being flavored from the inside-out with fresh peaches.
25. Cauliflower Mac and Cheese | You Suck At Cooking
Enjoy this dinner with a superior textural and tastural experience.
26. Oyster Casserole | Southern Living
Perfect for weekend or holiday dinner.
27. Beef Bourguignon | Kitchen Sanctuary
A classic comfort food. Rich and comforting Beef Bourguignon in a delicious rich sauce.
28. Slow Cooker Chili With Beans | Cooking with Glen
Easy way to have a BIG taste!
29. Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup | The Cookie Rookie
Healthy and made-easy.
30. Easy & Healthy CHICKEN QUINOA Grain Bowl | Honeysuckle
This is a Greek Souvlaki inspired Chicken Quinoa Grain Bowl. Pefect for a lunch or casual date night dinner! Another super healthy choice!
31. HONEY TERIYAKI CHICKEN | This Crazy Life
I love instant pot! And this is one of my favorite instant pot recipes. Easy and tasty, and kind-of last minute date night dinner choice. And you don’t need prep work!
32. Instant Pot Minestrone Soup | Pinch of Yum
This post was all about date night dinner recipes.