Being in a long distance relationship is tough. DIY gifts can always bring warmth, sweetness, and surprises to each other.
When I was still in a long-distance relationship, I always made a gift for my boyfriend from time to time. Gifts don’t really need to be expensive. The key is to represent a heart.
Many people may think that boys think that gifts made by girls are silly and naive. I am here to tell you, no! Totally not!
In fact, boys really like gifts made by girls. Whether these DIY gifts are given to boys individually or with other purchased gifts, boys will treasure them.
Do you believe it? Boys will always brag to their friends what kind of gifts their girlfriends have made for them! Their friends will definitely envy him!
So, don’t hesitate anymore, make a gift for your long-distance boyfriend! Now start browsing the recommended long distance relationship gifts DIY ideas below, where you can find tips on how to choose the right long distance gifts DIY ideas, most popular long distance gifts DIY ideas, simple long distance gifts DIY ideas!Get started TODAY!
7 TIPS ON HOW TO CHOOSE AND SEND THE RIGHT LONG DISTANCE GIFTS TO YOUR BOYFRIEND
Before making a long distance gift to your significant other, you should think through below points:
1. Don’t just give him gifts on holidays, anniversaries and his birthday. Giving gifts in daily life is an effective way to enhance your relationship especially in a long distance relationship.
2. When he leaves, you can also prepare a gift for him and let him open it on the way. This will be very romantic and will deeply touch your boyfriend.
3. When he is not by your side, pay attention to his life changes and needs in daily communication so that gifts are more targeted.
4. Pay attention to the gift packaging. Pay special attention to the firmness of the packaging.
5. Don’t forget to calculate the postage into your budget
6. Pay attention to some special regulations such as mailing, especially for boyfriends in the army or abroad. There may be special regulations. Read them carefully before preparing gifts.
7. If it is a gift from your boyfriend, after receiving the gift, send a photo or video to him to express how much you like the gift. Although you can tell him during your phone calls or video chats, taking photos and videos allows him to download and save them. So when he is watching the photos and videos, he will miss you more, which makes him feel fulfilled and moved.
MOST POPULAR LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP GIFTS DIY IDEAS
1. Box of Sunshine
Who doesn’t love a box of sunshine? It’s easy to make. Besides putting in your boyfriend’s favorite things, you can draw a cute picture and send it along.
2. 5 Senses Box
It’s a very popular choice. Below is one of our favorite list.
3. Out Of The Blue Box
4. Open When Letters
5. Message Jar
SWEET LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP GIFTS DIY IDEAS
6. Macrame Bracelet with Letters | SimplyCraftsy
It seems a little bit complicated but it is worth trying! You can make couple bracelets, too!
6. Customized Mug | Living Life Brittany’s Way
Make a customized mug for your boyfriend, write whatever you want onto it. Follow the steps and tips from this video below and the mugs still hold up very well after years.
8. 52 Reasons Why I Love You
In fact, it is super easy to make by using poker cards!
9. 365 Love Notes Jar
10. Explosion Box | Crafty Prapty
11. Scrap Book
CREATIVE LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP GIFTS DIY IDEAS
12. Bottle Cap Key Chain | MISS CREATIVE Muzayyana Faisal
Turn the bottle caps of the drinks your boyfriend likes the most into a cute key chain.
13. Mini World Globe | Easy DIY Miniatures
It’s a perfect gift for your long distance boyfriend, especially if he is in another country.
ROMANTIC LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP GIFTS DIY IDEAS
14. Chunky Blanket | Do It On A Dime
It’s such a good gift in cold weather!
15. Desk Calendar | Sam Calcott UK – Mixed Up Craft
You can of course buy a desk calendar at a low price, but making a personalized desk calendar for your boyfriend is sweet. Mark the dates on which you will meet each other!
16. Photo Letter
Very easy to make. Choose the initials that mean a lot to you two.
17. Gamer Coasters | makoccino
If your boyfriend is a gamer or geek, this is a coooool gift for him. I am sure your boyfriend will love it so much and show it off to his friends. Check the below video:
SIMPLE LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP GIFTS DIY IDEAS
18. A Box Of Memories:
Well, it is super easy. You can put pieces of paper with your messages to him, and ask him to read one everyday or every week or even every month. You can also put your favorite photos, the tickets from your travels, or some other little cute things into this box.
19. Love Letter With Your Photo
You can also customize a frame bought from Amazon or Target, and decorate it with stickers, your little cute photos, or some other things you like, to make it special.
20. Decorating Towel | The Daily DIYer
IKEA is always a fantastic place to buy basic things and turn them into cute personalized gifts. The below video shows how to turn a simple IKEA kitchen towel into a Christmas Towel. You can also draw your messages onto the towel and give it to your boyfriend!
Other Posts You May Like:
This post was all about long distance relationship gifts DIY ideas.