ROMANTIC HOMEMADE GIFTS FOR BOYFRIEND
1. Reasons Jar | Warda Creationss
2. Scrapbook | Jackie Lynn
3. Mini Book for Bottle Charms | Jacky Sanchez
Things you need: A piece of cardboard, a glass bottle, an old book to rip off the pages, white glue, a hot glue gun, and anything you want to decorate your book
4. Couple Bracelets | KPOP AREA
5. Open When Letters | S Crafts
6. Playing Cards Book | Tesco
7. Reasons Why I Love You Jar | Nafsi’s Craft
8. DIY Marble Mobile Phone Case | bzyk
Use your nail polish to make a cool marble mobile phone case for him!
9. Care Package | Love For Crafts
10. Cool Basket “Ball” | senoritaxlena
A cool basket “ball”, where you can stuff anything inside- game tickets, small gifts, candy, etc. This is soooo creative!
11. Personalized Photo Gift Box | Mr. Kate
12. GIANT CHUNKY BLANKET | Do It On A Dime
They are so easy to make and ring in at under about $40. You need another person to help you when you make it. And you need about 2-3 hours to finish it.
13. Accordion Album | Johanna Clough
A sweet last minute gift for your boyfriend.
14. Photo Candle | CanonUSA
An amazing imitate gift for your significant other. That will be sure to light up his room.
15. Personalized Mug | Jennifer Reneé
How great is that you can really make a personalized mug for him at a really low cost? This is a great cheap gift idea.
In order to avoid washing off the charpies, make sure to use Enamel paint to decorate your mug.
This post is all about romantic homemade gift ideas for boyfriend.
Other Posts You May Like
Found this post helpful? We’d love it if you shared it on Pinterest!