Finding things to talk about with your boyfriend is not easy. Below are the questions we loved so much.
Believe us, some of the questions can even be asked to him again and again, and you can still find a lot of fun out of the talks.
After reading this post, you will know things to talk about with your boyfriend to get to know him, what to talk about with your boyfriend over text, and things to talk about with your boyfriend when you are bored.
This post is all about things to talk about with your boyfriend.
Best Things To Talk About With Your Boyfriend: Deep Questions To Get To Know Him
These deep questions cover questions on the past, interest, and plans—perfect conversation starters during a date or even on a first date.
1. What is the greatest accomplishment of his life?
2. What is his most terrible memory?
3. What is his most treasured memory?
4. If he knew that he would die suddenly in one year, would he change anything about the way he is living now? Why?
5. What does he value most in a friendship?
6. How close and warm is his family? Does he feel his childhood was happier than most other people’s?
7. How does he feel about his relationship with his mother?
8. Is he a jealous lover?
9. What’s his favorite travel experience?
10.What’s the hobby he has always wanted to start but never had the chance to?
11.Has he experienced heartbreak?
12.The superpower he would like to have?
Best Things To Talk About With Your Boyfriend Over Text: Fun And Dirty Things
When talking with your boyfriend over text, the key is to add mystery to the talks, so you two will never be bored.
1. What roles do love and affection play in his life?
2. What were his first thoughts when he saw you?
3. Alternate sharing something he considers a positive characteristic of you.
4. What turns him on?
5. What got him attracted to you?
6. What’s his favorite Tv show?
7. If he could change something in his life, what would that be?
8. Who bothers him most in his class or at work?
9. What’s his favorite movie?
10. What’s the craziest thing he has ever done in bed?
11. What’s his most sensitive body part?
12. Does he enjoy foreplay?
13. What’s his celebrity crush?
14. The wildest thing he’s done during sex?
15. What are his ideas of a perfect date?
16. What’s his favorite music or book recently?
17. Can he remember the first time you kissed?
Best Things To Talk About With Your Boyfriend When You Are Bored
When you are bored, picking some topics that your boyfriend can talk about more is a good idea.
Below I list the topics on which he would have a lot to talk about. You can even try some touchy questions so the time would pass quickly!
1. Does he have any fears about his future?
2. What does he do at his happiest moments?
3. If he could turn back the hands of time, what would he change?
4. What name would he give to your relationship if you were to name it after a movie?
5. What’s that thing he hates that you keep doing?
6. What part of his childhood does he miss the most?
7. Where does he see himself in the next 2 years from now?
8. Who is his longest-standing friend he is most proud of?
9. The things the two of you would like to change in your relationship?
10.What does he most look forward to about getting old?
11.His and your happiest moments in the relationship so far.
12. Any plans for saving money or investing?
13. Name three things he doesn’t like about your country and why?
14. What does he think about the social distance nowadays?
15. Does he have any plans for owning a business? If yes, what is the business idea?
16. What skills does he want to learn soon and why?
This post was all about things to talk about with your boyfriend.
About The Author
Tracy is an experienced personal stylist, shopping expert, and fashion & lifestyle blogger. She has been featured on Time Magazine, Bustle, Best Life, Glam, The Zoe Report, Mic, and GOBankingRates, for her insights on fashion, beauty, home decor, and lifestyle. Read More