Looking for funny questions to ask your boyfriend to make him laugh? You’ve come to the right place! Check our post for the best list of funny questions to ask him on your dates or over text, to make your boyfriend laugh, to get to know him better, and to make him love you more!
Relationships are all about having fun, and adding a bit of humor to the mix keeps things light and enjoyable.
Adding funny questions to your conversations with your boyfriend can give you both a good laugh, and help you get to know each other better while spending quality time together.
Whether you’re looking for funny questions to ask your boyfriend and make him smile, or the best tips on how to add humor into the questions, and bring your relationship to a deeper level, we’ve got you covered!
How To Ask Questions To Spice Up Your Relationship
Set the mood for humor
Humor can be a great way to connect with your boyfriend and create a lasting bond.
Setting the mood for humor is all about making him feel comfortable and relaxed so he can express himself freely.
Start by finding out what makes him laugh, whether it’s silly questions or goofy jokes.
Once you know his sense of humor, you can use that knowledge to come up with fun questions that will have him laughing in no time.
To get the conversation going, try asking silly “What If” questions or thought-provoking “would you rather” questions.
For example: What if polar bears could fly? Or would you rather be able to read people’s thoughts or speak any language fluently?
These types of questions are sure to bring out some laughter as well as interesting conversations and debates!
Use your timing and delivery skills
Timing and delivery are key.
Think of it like telling a joke: if you pause at the wrong time or deliver a punchline too soon, the joke won’t be funny.
The same applies when asking funny questions.
Ask your question and then take a beat for comedic timing.
Then, based on his reaction and response, you can adjust the delivery to keep him laughing.
Don’t be afraid to use facial expressions and body language for extra emphasis — these can add an additional layer of humor that will keep him chuckling even when the conversation moves to other topics.
Furthermore, don’t be afraid to ask multiple questions in quick succession; this creates an energetic rhythm that will help build suspense and make each subsequent question funnier than before!
Choose the right question for the moment
When it comes to finding the right question for the moment, it’s important to be aware of your partner’s sense of humor.
Not all questions are meant for every couple, so consider your relationship and the dynamics between you two before asking a silly question.
Pay attention to how they react when asked and if they don’t appear amused by the joke, try another one!
Some might be too personal or inappropriate – use discretion when choosing which questions to ask.
The best funny questions to ask your boyfriend should make him smile while also making him think about his answer in a new way.
If you’re looking for some lighthearted fun with your significant other, these can help break the ice!
Try something like “If you could pick any superpower what would it be?” or “What would you do if money was no object?”
These types of questions promote creative responses and encourage conversation in a playful manner.
Respond positively to his answers
When your boyfriend answers your funny questions, it’s important to respond positively.
Make sure you don’t make fun of his answer or joke about it in a derogatory way.
Instead, laugh along with him and show that you appreciate his sense of humor.
This will help him feel comfortable and open up even more, which could lead to some hilarious conversations and even better memories.
Also, be sure to ask follow-up questions after he has shared an answer.
This shows that you’re genuinely interested in what he has to say, which will make him feel appreciated and valued in the relationship.
It will also give both of you the opportunity to dig deeper into topics and get to know each other even better than before!
At the end of the day, responding positively to his answers is key to making these conversations enjoyable for both of you.
Showing your appreciation for his wit and intelligence can be as simple as cracking a smile or giving a thumbs up – but it goes a long way when it comes to making him feel loved!
The Best List of Funny Questions
What kind of jokes does your boyfriend like?
Is he a fan of puns, slapstick humor, wordplay, or observational comedy?
Find out by asking him some funny questions and using his answers to come up with even funnier ones.
Here are the best funny questions you can ask your boyfriend:
Best Funny Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend To Make Him Laugh
1. If You Could Be Invisible, Whose Conversations Would You Like To Overhear?
2. What Are Your Secret Skills?
3. What’s The Most Ridiculous Fact You Know?
4. What Do You Always Have In Your Pocket?
5. What animal best represents you & why?
6. If You Could Live Anywhere On This Planet And Take Everything That You Love With You, Where Would You Choose To Live?
7. If You Were A Candy Bar, Which Candy Bar Would You Be?
8. What Was Your Most Intense Dream?
9. What Was Your Favorite Childhood Toy?
10. What Two Things Can You Never Eat For Breakfast?
11. What Is The Most Hilarious Childhood Experience That You Could Think Of Right Now?
12. What Is The Funniest Name You Have Actually Heard Used In The Real World?
13. Have You Ever Caught Something On Fire While You Were Cooking?
14. What’s something most people like but you don’t understand?
15. What would you do if you were invisible for a day?
16. What happened on your worst date ever?
17. If you could steal any one thing, what would it be?
18. What’s the most ridiculous invention that exists?
19. What’s the craziest thing you would do for a million dollars?
20. If you could take only five movies on a desert island, what would they be?
21. What was the worst job you ever had?
22. If you had one day to spend as you please without any consequences, what would you do?
23. Who was the first person you had a crush on? How old were you?
24. If you could meet anyone in the world, dead or alive, who would it be?
25. What’s a favorite movie/band/TV show that you’re embarrassed you like?
26. Have you ever obsessed over anything?
27. If you could change your name, what would you choose?
28. What is your favorite memory of your childhood friends?
29. What phobia do you have?
Best Funny Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend On Your Date Nights
30. What’s the most stupid thing you’ve ever done?
31. What was your craziest dream?
32. Have you ever had a tree house as a kid?
33. What superpower would you like to have?
34. If you could have been born at any time in the past, when would it be and why?
35. What scares you? and why?
36. Who was your first celebrity crush?
37. Which would be harder for you to give up: coffee or alcohol?
38. If you could start a collection of one kind of item, what would it be?
39. If you could bring one fictional character to life, who would it be?
40. On a scale from 1-10 what’s the highest level of pain you’ve ever been in?
41. What Are The Top Three Things On Your Bucket List?
42. What myth you still believe is true?
43. What is something from a TV-show/movie that you never forget?
44. Who is the person in the world you would never want to meet?
45. What is something that nobody believes about you?
Best Funny Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend Over Text
46. What makes you cry?
47. If you could say something to your five-year-old self, what would it be?
48. Who is the sexiest animal on earth?
49. If you get a chance to become famous, in what sense you want to be recognized?
50. What is the movie you never get tired of watching repeatedly?
51. What was your worst purchase that you still regret?
52. What is something popular now, but after ten years, people will look back and be embarrassed?
53. What is the weirdest nickname anyone ever called you?
54. If it is your last day, what advice would you like to give others?
55. Could you live for a month without any money?
56. If you are bald, what hair color do they put on your driver’s license?
57. What is your favorite song to sing in the shower?
58. What’s your favorite word?
59. Why do people think that swaying their arms back and forth would change the direction of a bowling ball?
60. When you looked in the mirror first thing this morning, what was the first thing you thought?
61. Who Would You Cast To Play You In The Movie Of Your Life?
62. What would be the most disturbing thing you could find under your bed?
63. If you could put any kind of clothes on a hot dog, what would you put on it and why?
64. Faced with starvation, what would you still never eat?
65. As A Kid, What Did You Want To Be When You Grew Up?
66. What is your favorite body part on yourself?
67. What’s something that always makes you laugh?
68. Would you rather be put in shark-infested waters or in the bush surrounded by lions?
Best Random Funny Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend
69. If you could draw anything perfectly, what would it be?
70. What does your pet think about you?
71. Which do you believe in more: the Easter bunny or the tooth fairy?
72. If you had to eliminate one day of the week, which one would you eliminate and why?
73. What’s something that you’ve wanted to do for a long time? Why haven’t you done it?
74. Have You Ever Put On Makeup? (if yes, can I see it?)
75. What’s the worst movie you have ever seen?
76. What’s the funniest thing that’s ever happened while traveling or on holiday?
77. What’s Is One Thing That You’re Proud Of?
78. If you were only allowed to keep one of your senses, which would it be and why?
79. What is that one similarity between both of us that you absolutely love?
80. What’s Your Go-To Alcoholic Drink?
81. What Fictional Character Do You Relate To The Most?
82. What Annoys You The Most?
83. What are the three things that you wouldn’t change about your life, no matter what?
84. What’s the worst advice you’ve ever taken?
Best Funny Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend When You Bored
85. If you were a girl, would you date Batman or Superman? Why?
86. What’s the bravest thing you’ve ever done?
87. Which would you prefer a rainy Sunday at home or a day at the local flea market?
88. Are you still close to any of your childhood friends?
89. If you were forced to leave your house at a moment’s notice, what is the one thing you would grab to take with you?
90. Do you think psychic abilities exist? Which one would you like to have?
91. If you could have only one of these three things, a smart phone, a car, or a house which would you choose and why?
92. What is one thing you can’t be without?
93. Is there anyone you are afraid of? Why?
94. What do you think the most overrated holiday is?
95. Did you ever receive a weird wrong number text or call? What did they say?
96. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
97. Do you think you’ve ever encountered a ghost?
98. What is the last time you laughed really hard?
99. Have you ever been hit by a girl?
100. Do you have a recurring dream? What happens in it?
101. What’s the best compliment you’ve ever received?
102. What was the strangest punishment your parents ever gave you?
More Funny And Random Questions With Tips!
Best List of Fun Questions to Ask Your Partner
1. If money were no object, what would be your dream job?
2. What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
3. If you could be any animal in the world, which one would you choose and why?
4. If a genie granted you three wishes today, what would they be?
5. What was your most embarrassing moment as a kid?
6. Who do you think has had the biggest influence on your life thus far and why?
7. Would you rather be able to fly or turn invisible for an hour each day, and why?
8. If aliens landed on Earth tomorrow, where do you think they’d come from and what type of creatures do you think they’d be like?
9. If all of history suddenly disappeared overnight and only one book could remain intact with everything still in it, which book would it be and why?
Random Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend
What is your favorite inside joke between us?
Who doesn’t love reminiscing about funny conversations or shared memories between the two of you?
Ask him what his favorite one is to get a good laugh out of it.
What is something that always makes you laugh?
When it comes to lighthearted conversations, asking about what always makes him smile and giggle can be an excellent way to get him talking.
Whether it’s a classic comedy movie or a silly memory from childhood, this question will usually bring out some of the most endearing stories.
What would be your dream vacation?
Just because life is serious doesn’t mean the conversation has to stay that way!
Think outside the box when coming up with questions for your significant other; try asking them where they would visit if they had an unlimited budget and all the time in world- it’ll give you insight into their passions and perhaps even spark some travel plans down the road!
Weird Questions To Ask Him
1. What’s the most embarrassing thing you’ve ever done in front of someone you were attracted to?
2. If you had the power to make one new law, what would it be?
3. If money wasn’t an issue, where in the world would you choose to live?
4. If you could bring three fictional characters to life, who would they be?
5. Do you think a zombie apocalypse could really happen? How would you prepare for it?
6. You’re stuck on a desert island with one item – what is it and why did you pick it?
7. You get to time travel back in time for one day – where do go and why?
Silly Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend For Fun
1. What would be the worst flavor of ice cream in your opinion?
2. If you had to pick a prank to pull on someone, what would it be?
3. Would you rather always have to say everything that’s on your mind or never speak again?
4. If animals could talk, which one do you think would have the funniest accent?
5. For one day only, what celebrity would you want to trade places with?
6. What was the most unusual pet that your family ever owned when growing up?
The Funniest Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend Over Text
Are you looking for a fun way to connect with your boyfriend?
Texting him is one of the easiest and most convenient ways to interact, but sometimes it can be hard to come up with something interesting to say.
To help you out, here are some of the funniest questions to ask your boyfriend over text.
Start by asking him silly questions like “If today were a flavor, what flavor would it be?” or “If animals could talk, which animal would be the rudest?”
These types of fun questions will get his mind turning and spark some great conversations.
The best part is that they don’t require much effort on either side so they are perfect for busy days.
Funny Would You Rather Deep Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend
Would you rather eat a bowl full of ice cream or lick the spoon?
This could be a great way to start off your silly questioning session with your boyfriend, as it gets him thinking about food and laughing at the same time.
It can also lead to interesting conversations about favorite flavors and brands of ice cream.
Would you rather be chased by a bear or an elephant?
This is another funny question that may cause some amusement between you and your partner.
Depending on his answer, you could also talk about animals, nature, and wild creatures together.
Would he rather be stuck in the jungle alone or stay in an urban city?
You can take this one step further by asking him which adventure he’d like best – exploring the wilderness or conquering a concrete jungle.
Would you rather have super powers for one day only or have no special abilities but live forever?
This would make for an interesting conversation between two people!
Your boyfriend may think deeply while considering both options before making his decision.
Discussing immortality versus mortal life can open up new perspectives on life, death, and eternity in general.
Funny And Flirty Things To Talk With Your Boyfriend
1. Make a list of funny nicknames for your boyfriend, like “Cutie Pie” and “Sugar Lips”.
Ask him what name he likes best.
2. Tell your boyfriend a funny joke or anecdote that you heard recently.
This could be a great way to lighten the mood and start the conversation off on an upbeat note.
3. Share with your boyfriend an embarrassing story from your past.
He may even have one of his own that he’s willing to share with you as well!
What questions can I ask my boyfriend for fun?
What are some of the funniest moments you’ve ever had?
This question can be a great way to start a conversation and get your boyfriend to laugh.
It’s also an opportunity for him to share memories and stories with you, which can be incredibly fun.
What kind of funny pranks have you pulled on friends or family?
Everyone loves a good prank, so asking your boyfriend about ones he’s pulled off in the past is sure to make him chuckle.
If he shares any particularly funny pranks, it could even inspire you two to come up with new pranks together!
What questions make a boy blush?
Questions like “Do you think I’m attractive?” are sure to make a boy feel special and blush.
It’s a great way to show your interest in him without coming on too strong.
Asking questions about his dreams and aspirations can also be an effective way of making him blush as it shows that you’re interested in learning more about him.
Questions such as, “Where do you see yourself in five years?” or “What would be your ideal career path?” demonstrate that you care about his future, which is sure to make any guy smile and blush with joy.
On the flip side, silly questions like, “If money was no object, what would be the craziest thing you’d do?” are also great questions that will elicit interesting conversations and blushing moments!
What can I ask my boyfriend to make him smile?
Making your boyfriend smile is a surefire way to make him feel special and appreciated.
Whether it’s something sweet, funny, or surprising, asking your boyfriend something that will bring a smile to his face is always a great idea.
Here are some suggestions of questions you can ask him that he won’t be expecting:
Have you ever had an embarrassing moment?
What was the last movie you watched that made you laugh?
Or if he loves sports, try asking: Who do you think will win the Super Bowl this year?
Asking him questions like these can help spark interesting conversations and lighten up the atmosphere.
And when all else fails, nothing beats a genuine compliment – telling your partner why they’re so special to you might be just what they need to hear!
With these simple tips in mind, it should be easy to make your significant other smile.
What are some juicy relationship questions?
Are you looking for ways to get to know your significant other better?
Asking questions is a great way to learn more about each other and deepen your connection.
Here are some juicy relationship questions you can ask your boyfriend that may spark thoughtful conversations.
If you’re looking for deeper insight into his inner thoughts and feelings, try asking more intimate questions such as: what do you think true love means?
What are the most important values in a relationship?
How have past relationships shaped the person you are today?
If the conversation starts getting a bit serious, lighten up the mood with fun questions like ‘what’s one thing I do that makes you smile?’ or ‘what would be our dream holiday destination together?’
These sorts of questions open up opportunities to discuss things in an exciting and positive light.
Conclusion: Questions To Ask Him If You Want To Make Your Boyfriend Laugh
In conclusion, asking funny questions can be an enjoyable way to start a conversation and get to know one another.
They provide an opportunity for you both to have fun, laugh and create memories in a fulfilling relationship together.
Whether it’s asking sometimes the simplest questions or more serious ones, it’s important to remember that communication with your partner is essential to having a healthy relationship.
So don’t be afraid to take some time out of your day and make sure you’re laughing together.
Found this list and tips helpful? We’d love it if you shared this post on Pinterest!
This post was all about funny questions to ask your boyfriend.
About The Author
Tracy is an experienced personal stylist, shopping expert, and fashion & lifestyle blogger. She has been featured on Bustle, Best Life, Glam, The Zoe Report, Mic, and GoBankingRates, for her insights on fashion, beauty, home decor, and lifestyle. Read More