Looking for the latest glow up checklist for the next few months? Check this post to find the best tips on how to glow up naturally and surprise everyone around you!
Spending a period of time, like spring break or summer, on the intensive glow up challenges can not only bring us appearance improvement but also can make us more aware of our potential and fully tap our potential. Besides, it can allow us to look at life and the people around us with a renewed perspective.
In today’s post, we will share the glow up checklist that we all agree with, including the checklist for beauty and lifestyle, and more!
Being a beauty is really not as difficult as you think! Be sure to finish reading and stick to it.
The Ultimate Glow Up Checklist
Glow Up Checklist: Skincare
1. Get rid of pimples
Acne pimples are really annoying. But sometimes after studying hard or eating too many sweets for a while (yes, sweets can cause acne), we will be prone to acne. So, this time is the best time for you to get rid of acne pimples.
Want to know what are the effective methods and effective products for acne? Check this post for the most effective ways to get rid of pimples overnight.
2. Get rid of back acne
Similarly, do you also have acne on the back? Usually, girls who are prone to acne on their faces are also prone to acne on their backs. In summer, back acne is particularly annoying. How we want to show off our beautiful backs in those cute swimsuits!
But back acne is not so easy to be removed.
First of all, you have to know what are the different types of back acne, and then you can effectively remove acne. A friend of mine didn’t know that there are different types of back acne at first, so she bought a bunch of products and applied them for a long time. It didn’t work at all, wasting money and time.
Therefore, in the beginning, you should figure out what types of back acne are. Want to know how to remove back acne is the fastest and most effective? Check out our tips on how to get rid of back acne fast at home.
3. Choose the right eye cream, not the expensive one
If you don’t use eye cream, you will get wrinkles, but the skin cannot absorb too expensive and nutritious eye cream.
Use moisturizing skincare products and use the correct application steps.
4. Use mask 2-3 times a week
If you want your skin to be smooth and tender, you must use the mask and wash it off after applying it (otherwise, excess nutrients will cause clogged pores and low skin elasticity).
5. Use hand cream.
Take hand cream with you. Always use hand cream when the weather is dry.
If necessary, use a hand mask, or apply a thick layer of hand cream before bed.
6. Coating lip balm before going to bed
Lipstick with lip lines will look very dry; apply a thick layer of lip balm before going to bed.
7. Whole-body skincare
Occasionally use a scrub to exfoliate in the bath.
Choose the frequency according to your skin type: use a small amount for sensitive skin, once every two weeks for dry skin, and once a week for oily skin.
After washing, use body milk to lock in moisture while the skin is slightly moist.
Regardless of the weather, try to apply sunscreen because ultraviolet rays are everywhere.
The choice of sunscreen is also very important.
The higher the PA value, the stronger the ability to resist long-wave ultraviolet rays. If you are indoors, PA+, PA++ are enough.
The higher the SPF value, the longer the resistance to short-wave ultraviolet rays. The effect of using SPF50 is better, its effective time is longer, and the frequency of reapplication can be reduced at home.
Finally, don’t forget to remove sunscreen with makeup remover every night before bed!
9. When washing your face, clean carefully the facial cleanser on the hairline, otherwise, you will have pimples easily and cause hair loss on the hairline.
Glow Up Checklist: Teeth Whitening
1.If your teeth are yellow, whatever lipstick you wear is cheap, and if your teeth are white, it must look good.
The glow-up challenge I particularly like to do is to whiten teeth. Really, if sometimes you are too lazy and really don’t want to lose weight or exercise, then you can focus on your teeth! Fast results!
2. Brushing method is more important than brushing tools!
Improper use of electric toothbrushes can harm your teeth.
3. Brush carefully for 5 minutes every morning and evening.
4. Use dental floss to clean your teeth after meals.
Here I am recommending two easy-to-use water flossers for you.
YaFex Cordless Portable Water Flosser
- This electric water teeth cleaner with up to1600 times/minute high-pressure water pulse and 5 different water jet tips, which make it rinse off food debris between teeth and below the gums where the traditional brushing can’t reach.
- The folded size is similar to a phone. Fit easily in bags or luggage. Come with a protective travel case, keep your flosser and jet tips clean and tidy. Perfect for using at office, gym, home or traveling on business and vacations.
KOOVON Portable Travel Teeth Cleaner
- Adopt 2021 latest water flosser pulse technique (pressure range of 40-120 PSI), it can powerful cleaning 99.99% of food debris, keep teeth healthy clean and make your smile confident.
- Cordless and lightweight, KOOVON portable water flosser is foldable, which more compact and space-saving.
5. Go to wash your teeth once every six months to clean up dental calculus.
6. Tooth whitening is useless by whitening toothpaste. If you want to have whitening teeth at home, you must use White Strips!
There is no burden, after 30 minutes, take it off and brush the teeth and it is done!
Use it once every night before going to bed, and you can go to bed after brushing your teeth.
The most recommended is Crest 3D White White Strips with Light:
It may be a little sensitive the first time you use it, but the effect of whitening teeth is quite obvious, and many people buy it back. You must try them!
Glow Up Checklist: Hair
1. Never stay up late
Too much stress at night and staying up late will cause hair loss and other problems: dark circles, dull skin, fatness, constipation, etc.
The first step to keep your hair volume is to go to bed early!
2. Wash your hair correctly in five steps:
Comb: Comb your hair and massage your scalp before washing your hair.
Rinse: Use warm water to wet your hair; the water temperature should not be too hot or cold.
Wash: Pour shampoo into your hands and start washing your hair after rubbing the foam. Do not rub your head with your nails, but massage the scalp with your fingertips to promote hair growth and relieve fatigue.
After washing, apply the conditioner to the hair’s ends, massage it for 3-5 minutes and then wash it off.
Press: After washing the hair, press to squeeze the hair dry.
Blow: The temperature should not be too hot when the hairdryer is blowing.
3. Use a hair mask and hair oil
Hair quality is more critical than a hairstyle.
Below are the products we recommend:
BLOOMMY Biotin Collagen Keratin Treatment
Vitamins Keratin Hair Mask Deep Conditioner
4. Choose a cute hairstyle.
Check our posts on trendy hairstyles, find the one you like, and try it. You can recreate many of them by yourself easily at home!
Must-Known Glow Up Checklist
1. Drink a glass of water after getting up. Drink plenty of water during the day.
After waking up, a glass of water can replenish moisture and help refresh your mind.
Below is the bottle I liked so much recently. It is large enough and has clear marks and inspirational sayings to remind me of drinking water. This product has 4.7 stars on Amazon now with over 9,000 ratings! It has 10 different colors to choose from.
Girls who are prone to edema can also drink a cup of black coffee in the morning to reduce edema.
2. Eat breakfast
Many girls skip breakfast to lose weight, which can cause stomach problems.
3. Fewer sweets
Too much sugar can cause acne and cause skin deterioration.
Try not to eat fruits, desserts, and drinks that are too high in sugar.
It is hard at first, but after 2 weeks, the skin will become very clean.
4. Fewer snacks
The reason why boys are generally thinner than girls is that they do not eat snacks!
5. Do not drink water 2 hours before bedtime
Drinking too much water before going to bed will affect sleep quality and cause edema the next morning.
1.Workout and have a better posture
Workout every day for 0.5-1h. Be sure to have stretching after it.
If you think work out is boring, you can also learn to dance. In fact, some simple dance exercises can bring huge benefits to girls. Dance can help us learn to control our muscles so that we can better understand how to show the posture we prefer.
You can read this post to find tips on how to be more attractive through dances and more.
2. Learn makeup
You can even apply sunscreen, foundation, lipstick to look more energetic.
Check out the videos of beauty bloggers to learn more makeup tips.
3. Know how to look prettier without makeup
Yes, we just said that proper makeup can help you look better. However, sometimes we have no way to put on makeup. Is there any effective way to help us look better? Of course there is!
Check this post on How To Look Pretty Without Makeup In 5 Minutes: 17 Must Know Tips
4. Pay attention to the smell
The smell is as important as appearance.
One of the most attractive ways is to let the other person think of you when they smell a particular odor.
Usually, take a clean bath and apply body lotion. When necessary, buy a bottle of your favorite perfume.
5. Find a style that suits you
Learn how to match clothes and know how to use your strengths and avoid weaknesses.
It is important to cultivate your own fashion sense. You can usually check out bloggers and browse fashion websites.
We also have styling tips and outfit ideas on our website. You can check our popular posts:
6. Basic rules to match clothing well:
- Specify the main color, and the main color should occupy a larger area.
- There should be no more than three colors on the whole body and no more than two colors in a large area; otherwise, it will look messy.
- For jewelry and other accessories, less is more.
7. Avoid bad habits:
- Don’t support your face with your hands, as it will cause permanent wrinkles over time.
- Try not to lie on your side when sleeping, as your face will be asymmetrical.
- Do not chew with one tooth all the time when eating, as that will increase the masseter muscle on one side.
- Don’t cross your legs; otherwise, the legs will not be straight.
More Glow Up Checklist And Tips
1. Cleansing mask – 1 time
2. Hair mask – 1 time
3. Eyebrow trimming – 1 time
4. Hair Wash – 3~4 times
5. Face mask – 3~4 times
6. Read for at least 5 hours
1. Regular replacement of bedding
Quilt covers and pillowcases should be changed at least once a week.
2. Clean up the room regularly
Clean up the room once a week.
3. Do not touch your face with your hands
Many people will touch their faces, lift their cheeks, and rub their eyes unconsciously, but there are many bacteria in their hands, affecting the skin.
4. Don’t always lower your head to play with your phone
Always bowing your head to play with your mobile phone will bring necklines.
1. Read more
The conversation, vision, and cognition of girls who love to read will be pleasing.
Besides, we love to watch TED talks to understand the knowledge and ideas we didn’t know before, and learn how others think deeply. and these are our favorite best TED talks for college students.
2. Have hobbies
Girls who have their own hobbies will have a fulfilling and exciting life. Don’t know what to do when you are alone or bored, check the list we prepare for you on 21 Best Things To Do Alone When You Are Bored.
3. Learn how to manage your money and make plans
Let’s be honest, know how to manage your money and savings can increase our sense of security. If you don’t know how to save money, you can read our post on money-saving tips.
4. Learn how to have a healthier relationship
Maybe you are in a relationship, or you really want to start a relationship, but first you should learn more about love.
I never think that being in love will affect our personal study, work, or other aspects of development. Love is beautiful, but more importantly, it allows us to understand the world, understand others, and understand ourselves better.
Every time we are in love, we can learn how to deal with communication problems, how to relate to others, and how to manage a relationship.
On our website, we are sharing many tips on relationships, and below are some of our most popular posts:
If you just become someone’s girlfriend for the first time, maybe this post on how to be a good girlfriend can help you.
If you are in a college relationship, don’t forget to check our post on the best tips for a healthy college relationship.
In a long distance relationship? Don’t worry, check our proven tips on long distance relationship.
5. Be confident!
The last point, please remember:
Beauty has never been defined. Whether you are tall or short, fat or thin, big eyes or small eyes, love to laugh or not, as long as you love yourself enough, love life, and embrace everything with a confident attitude, you are beautiful.
Because all girls are cute little angels.
If you want to know how to build self-confidence, you can read our post on How To Be Confident With Yourself.
- The Ultimate 30 Day Glow Up Challenge Guide To Get A Prettier You This Year
- 12 Best Glow Up Tips For A Better Look And A Better Life
- How To Look Pretty Without Makeup In 5 Minutes: 17 Must Know Tips
- How To Be More Attractive To Men And Be Sexier: 6 Proven Tips
- 12 Best Korean Body Lotions You Need To Try
- 10 Best Korean Moisturizers For Oily Skin That You Need To Try
- 10 Best Korean Moisturizers For Dry Skin For Korean Skincare Lovers
- 10 Best Korean Moisturizers For Combination Skin For Korean Skincare Fans
Found this post on glow up checklist helpful? We’d love it if you shared this post on Pinterest!